Uccle, Bruxelles

I went to this place. My parents not so rich. My father has small business. Not much, just little. We saved money for education in europe. Heard about european university - great university founded in belgium. At first everything looks OK. But then: classes so dumb. Education not good. The promises - all lies. The prestige - all lies. Degree worth nothing! Now we have no money and I am on scholatship at real school, not european university. But now I can no longer afford study at prestige ivy league school because of money saved wasted for worthless degree from european university. My deam gone!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Eu Business School. The most disappointing about eu business school program from Eu Business School was i can print my own phony degree, we can print our own phony diplomas and lies , but reviewer liked zilch. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eu Business School.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Eu Business School to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Eu Business School?

Comments